Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ask Otis

Hey Otis, Does your owner let you play video games, if so what's you favorite?
 -Col. Forbin,  Idaho
       Colonel, thanks for the great question. When I was a pup, I would sneak into MO's family room and try my luck with XBox 360. My favorite was Rock Band, I once found a drum stick on the floor and went to town. Rather than bang it on the drum pad, I just ran around with it in my mouth and my inner Keith Moon came out. MO saw this and put me in timeout, since then I'm only allowed to play Madden 2004. It has Michael Vick on the cover and I'm encouraged to chew it up.

Otis, Are you excited about the World Cup?
-Suzy Greenberg,  Georgia
       Am I ever, Suzy! This will be the first World Cup I've been alive for. I'm a huge Holland fan, and hope Wesley Sneijder and Dirk Kuyt lead the Oranje. With all the talk surrounding Spain and Brazil, watch as the Dutch fly under the radar and hoist the cup. Also, go U.S.A!


 Do you have a favorite Summer activity?
-Millie Grace,  Arkansas
       Millie, I would have to say swimming.




No comments:

Post a Comment